Outdoor advertising (English: Outdoor Advertising ) is a form of advertising communication, including all methods of conveying brands and messages from businesses to customers when they are outside their homes.
Outdoor advertising in English is Outdoor advertising or Out-of-home advertising ( OOH Ads ).
Outdoor advertising is the type of advertising that reaches consumers when they are outside the home.
More specifically, outdoor advertising is a form of advertising communication, including all methods of conveying brands and messages from businesses to customers when they are outside their homes.
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that outdoor locations are where consumers spend 70% of their time.
Types of outdoor advertising: The most popular forms of outdoor advertising today fall into three categories:
1. Billboards (Pano, Billboard)
Billboard is the best known type of outdoor advertising.
– Most people are familiar with billboards, no matter where they live or travel. Billboards are placed beside high-traffic highways as well as along deserted roads in non-urban areas.
– Drivers see billboards almost everywhere because they are geographically important effective and cost-effective means of communicating information. For example, the location of the nearest fast food restaurant, nearest motel or campsite at the next exit.
2. Street advertising (Street Furniture)
Direct street advertising applies not only to bus seats or parks, but also to bus shelters, bulletin boards, and phone kiosks.
3. Advertising on means of transport (Transit)
– Advertising on the sides of buses is the most common form of advertising on transport.
However, one of the more popular forms of outdoor advertising that is considered a new trend is advertising in subway stations and in subway cars, taxis, along airport walkways and wrapped around vehicles. .
(References: Outdoor Advertising, Shopify)